Search Guides by Course
NEW Library Guides!
University of Akron School of Law Library Guides
- Library Materials Guide for First Year Courses
- Library Materials Guide for Upper Division Bar Courses
- Library Materials Guide for Elective Courses
- CVN Law School- AudioCaseFiles
- Evaluating Websites and Blogs
- Expungement/Sealing of Records and Certificate of Qualification for Employment (CQE)
- Federal Law
- How do I...?
- International Human Rights
- LARW: Legal Analysis Research & Writing
- Law Review
- Legal Citation
- Legal Research Databases
- Mobile Apps for Law Students
- Ohio Law
- Oil and Gas Law Resources
- Picking a Paper Topic
- Preemption Checking
- Print Indexes for Legal Periodicals
- Representing Yourself in Court
- Secondary Sources
- Starting a Law Practice
- Understanding Case Citations
Law Library Web Disclaimer
Certain links on this site lead to servers maintained by individuals or organizations over whom the School of Law Library has no control. Those links, when provided, are available to help users identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest. The School of Law Library makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy or any other aspect of the information located on such servers.
The School of Law Library, its librarians and staff do not provide legal advice and counsel. Individuals who have legal questions should contact an attorney. Assistance locating an attorney is available from organizations such as the Akron Bar Association Lawyer Referral and Information Service, which may be reached at (330) 253-5038.