Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Faculty Liaison Program
The Library's Faculty Liaison Program was developed in order to allow faculty members to receive personal assistance that makes it easier for them to conduct research and navigate the library's services.
The librarian-liaison will meet with their assigned faculty member to discuss:
- research needs
- circulation of library materials
- placing items on reserve
- new materials requests
- setting up a tour of the library
- navigating our online catalog
- special request for materials
- Lexis-Nexis and Westlaw Edge training needs
- database services limited to law faculty
- Brightspace training and other training available on campus
To locate the name of your Faculty Liaison Librarian, please check the Faculty Liason List on the right.
Faculty Liaison List
|Alisa Benedict O'Brien
|Jo Ann Sahl